12.03.2001

"Win Big Mama's Fallen Angel...."

Two things:

1. I realize that all of you have een holding your breath in anticipation of the following news, my $300 tax rebate situation has come to a close. I received a letter in the mail today stating that the government is in agreement with my claim that my name was forged and the check was cashed by someone other than myself. They also sent me a nifty pamphlet on 'alternate' ways of receiving future refunds. They left out the fact that for this rebate check the only way to receive it was via US Mail--direct deposit was not an option in this case. So I wondered why they sent me this since doesn't apply but also glad that the check itself showed up today as well. I went right out and spent the $300 on a hooker, a bottle of Thunderbird and some weed. Needless to say I am happy. The one thing I am displeased about is that they are not going to provide me with any information relating to the punishment of the moron who cashed my check. I sincerely hope that whoever it is, gets sent to jail and sodomized while in there. Good luck jackass!

2. Kim has redesigned her blog. You should go and check it out. It's not fully done yet but it should be by tommorrow.

The restaurant search went well enough. One of the main restaurants I was interested in has a 'Now Accepting Applications' sign in the window so I am going to go there tommorrow and fill out the application. While out, I picked up a sweet Levis denim jacket at the thrift store. As far as I am concerned it is still 1988 and Poison is on top of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home