11.29.2001

I am in the process of registering for classes at the very fine Richmond Virginia institution of higher learning known as J.Sargeant Reynolds Community College. Soon I will be able to attend classes with the upper crust of Richmond Society. I will be able to walk down the fine gravel pathways next to gentleman named Bubba discussing the best places to go 'Coon Hunting', and their female companions discussing the merits of various brands of hairspray. As soon as I get my classes straight I can start looking for a job waiting tables. I have decided that the best thing for me to actually do right now would be to take classes in the area in which I want to pursue a career (Animal Husbandry), and wait tables while I take classes. Actually I will be taking classes in Graphic Design and Web Design. Amazingly enough folks, Scott is actually putting his life back on track. It only took 4 1/2 years drifting around after college. I'll post more later after I am done getting pissed off at the actual college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home