12.05.2001

Yesterday I got a call from a Temp Agency regarding a resume I had sent them last week. I told them that I was not interested as I "had already accepted another position" Ha Ha. Anyway I really don't like dealing with temp agencies so I am cool with that. I never answer my phone--I screen all my calls, (it's a long story) and today this dude leaves a message about a resume I had sent out 2 weeks ago. It is an accounts receivable position with a weekly publication here in Richmond. I think I will give him a call tommorrow---doesn't hurt. I found their add and it had 2 words that really caught my attantion-------"Private Office" That would be fucking sweet. I need to think about it a bunch but the way I see it it doesn't hurt to call him back tommorrow. If they offered a job to me and were cool with me taking classes I might be down with it. What do you kids think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home