12.05.2001

I have been thinking about changing it so my posts come up chronologically oldest posts first. I find that a lot of my posts are interelated and thus if someone visits my site at 3 in the afternnon they are sort of working backwards and filling in the blanks as they scroll down and read the earlier posts. However I have also thought that by having it set up with the most recent posts appearing first it allows everyone to see what has happened most recently (obviously) and would not necessitate scrolling down to see if I have added anything new if you have for example already visited the site earlier.

I just write the crap but you guys read it so how would you prefer it to be? Keep it the same or change to chronological? It has been officially put to a vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home