12.06.2001

Enjoy thinking of my genitals.

Here's a good story for you: today I needed to mail a letter so I got on my bike and rode over to the post office. I get half way there and notice that it seems a bit cooler than it was when I left the house. Then I feel it----the breeze. I look down as my right leg comes to the top of my pedaling arc and catch a glimpse first of my underwear (bright red boxer shorts, my pants are brown--so they stick out) and then the head of my penis. That's right folks I forgot to zip my fly. Not generally too big a deal, except that these pants are kind of baggy so the zipper-hole was exceptionally large and made everything that much more visable, and of course I was riding a bike. I had to stop and zip back up, as I did this a car was at the end of the block and I swear that the passenger kept looking at me ---maybe that was because since it was already hanging out I figured why not, and I began masturbating. No wonder all the house-wives driving SUVs looked so happy, one actually almost crashed her car trying to get a better view of 'the 'ol bait n' tackle'. The last sentence I wrote was completely made up, the roads were not crowded and I don't think that anyone saw but I actually found myself wishing that they had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home