12.13.2001

I watched Last Exit To Brooklyn last night. It was really good though terribly depressing.

Remember that job that I had for 5 days a few weeks ago, well I never received my paycheck from that place. One of the main things that pissed me off about the company was that if I had stayed, I would have only gotten paid once a month. Well the employees were suppossed to get paid 12/1 but becuase that was a Saturday it became 12/3. I finally gave them a call because it was 12/12 and there was no check to be had. I talked to my ex-boss and she was surprisingly nice about me calling and apologetic that my check had not been received. Why did she need to apologize?, I thought. Well apologies were in order because they never cut my check much less sent it. She promised she was going to get right on that though. I better get my fucking check or I am going to roll up in there and everyone knows it ain't gonna be pretty when Da SKZA rolls up in that bitch. Motherfucking heads is gonna be rollin' and shit. You can't kill the rooster. If you have never read any of David Sedaris' work you definitely should. The previous link is to my favorite Sedaris story. Very funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home