12.19.2001

The first day went well. The job is probably easier than I had anticipated, now I just hope that the money is where it needs to be for me to actually survive on. The whole tip-share thing has me a bit sketched out now---so we'll see. The good news is that I will not have to work Christmas' Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, or New Years Day. The people are pretty cool over all. My boss is actually tolerable too. One of the servers is a bit of a self-important asshole but that is to be expected, and one of the other hosts is a 31 female alcoholic makeup artist. What a combo. In case you haven't already guessed she dresses like a slut and wears more makeup than Poison used to. She is kind of cool but Christ is she fucking stupid. Sometimes it boggles the mind--she even has a college education. I can honestly say that I feel as though the value of my degree has dropped considerably. Tonight we will get to see how "Night Number Two" goes. Last night was considered "Really Busy" and all I can say is that it was way slower than what I am used to. It's a pretty sweet gig as long as the money works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home