1.02.2002

Tonight I will be returmimg to work. Isn't that exciting? Not really. About 10 days ago my boss gave me some materials to look over (menu descriptions etc..) I just started looking them over. As usual I will be extremely prepared. I am sure that the restaurant will be slow so we will have plenty of time to go over said information. In the restaurant industry we have entered the post holiday slump. All servers are thinking about the money that they won't be making, and all kitchen staff workers are excited that they have less work to do but are still getting paid the same amount. I am somewhere in the middle. I get tip share (which is based on the restaurant's sales) but I also get a descent hourly wage.

Still combatting the sinus infection. Hopefully I will win, and thus not have to go to the doctor. Not to jinx myself but I am pretty sure that I am ahead.




Take the What Should Your New Year's Resolution Be? Quiz


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home