12.25.2001

Christmas has been cool so far. I got a bunch of stuff that I have been wanting and Kim made some kick-ass vegan cinnamon rolls for breakfast. They are amazing. Now I am listening to my new Johnny Thunders CD and wondering which grocery store might be open--we need some stuff for dinner (actually just lime juice). Two days until we leave for New York. I have gotten word that a DVD copy of The Gift will be waiting for me when I arrive. I am a happy little boy. Soon I will be able to watch Giovanni Ribisi anytime I want.

I messed up my back the other night at work and now I am in some serious pain. Looks like I will have to drink until the pain dissipates. I recommend doing the same for whatever might be ailing you. I am kidding of course. Is it wrong to drink a 40oz on Christmas day?

Merry Christmas to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home