1.03.2002

So I called and told them that I would be unable to make it to work tonight. I explained to my boss that I had tried for a half an hour to get my car out of the parking lot and since the lot was not plowed I was unable to do so. It has stopped snowing for the moment but is expected to start up again. In addition all of the Richmond websites are advising people to travel only if 'absolutely necessary' and with 'extreme caution'. My boss honestly seemed a bit pissed at first but finally said "Well, if you have no way to get here, then you have no way to get here." I apologized a bunch of times and stressed the fact that I couldn't get my car out but that I certainly made a valiant effort. I am a liar, I know. I just don't see the point in driving that distance so I can more than likely get sent home early due to lack of business. I guess I am going to hell now. I expect that I will be seeing at least a few of you there. What a wonderful reunion it will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home