1.03.2002

Well it is still snowing. I think that I am going to call my job later on and tell them that I can't make it due to the snow. I have 6 payments left on my car, and I'll be damned if I am going to risk totalling the vehicle, and my own safety to drive 15 miles in a fucking blizzard. I do not get paid nearly enough for that. In addition I know that as of last night we only had 4 reservations for tonight and I am sure that most (if not all) of those people are going to cancel. I would much rather stay at home and be safe then drive out there only to stand around doing nothing and get sent home early. Fuck that. I need the cash but I also know that it would be just my luck to wreck my car with $1200 left to pay. Call me overcautious if you want but then I will tell you about the 100 accidents there were in the Richmond area during this morning's rush hour. I told you Richmonders can't drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home