1.04.2002

So when I bought my computer in December of 2000 I received one year of free MSN Internet Access. That year expired. I tried to cancel my mebership/account via email but received no response from the folks in their Customer Service Department. Yesterday I finally dug up the number to contact them and I called and cancelled. I have taken the extremely cheap and slightly annoying step of obtaining a new ISP, why did I say cheap? Because I chose NETZERO. Not only are they cheap but they are actually free. Now I have used their service before and it is kind of annoying but hey----it's free. At this point anything that saves me money is OK by me. The only really annoying thing is all the damn pop-up windows. I can deal with the fucking banner ads but every time I turn around I get a window asking me to join their "Platinum Service". While it is only 10 dollars a month--the service I currently have with them is completely fucking free. If I was going to pay for my provider I would certainly choose something a bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home