1.12.2002

Remember a couple of weeks ago I called and cancelled my MSN Dial-Up account? Well before I did that actually 11days before Christmas I sent an email referencing my desire to cancel. I just got a response here it is:

Thank you for your recent email to MSN Member Support.

I’m Earlene and I am responding to your request for account cancellation.

I’m sorry to hear that you wish to end your account with us. Please let us know
immediately if there is anything we can do that may possibly make you reconsider
this decision...


In addition my email to them is dated 1/9/01. How the fuck did that happen? It appears as though one of their servers held back the email for almost a month. I want to write a letter back saying the following:

Earlene,

Check your records and you will find that the account has already been cancelled (perhaps you should have done this before responding to my email). This level of piss-poor service is the reason that I am no longer a customer. Thank you for your form letter and your half-hearted attempt to keep me as a customer. Your effort is slightly appreciated however a response within a normal period of time would have been appreciated even more. This experience has assured that I will never use MSN's Internet services again. One last thing perhaps you should consider sending one of your technicians down to your servers in an effort to figure out why the emails are being date-stamped improperly. Have a nice day and I hope that all is well with Mr. Gates. Even though I really don't like your internet services I really enjoy my copy of Windows M.E.

Sincerely,
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home