1.15.2002

I had class last night and the teacher has agreed to slow the lessons down considerably, so that is really cool. Class today was good as well. I think I will go ahead and start working on my project for next Tuesday today. On Thursday we will be having a quiz in this class. The topic of the quiz will be------the contents of the course syllabus. I wish that they would cut the junior high crap. I realize that I have a degree already and most of the kids don't, but do we really need to be tested on the course outline?

I built a new shrine. Those who have known me since at least 1996 will remember the famed "Jesus Shrine", which also incorporated Elvis Presley. The new shrine incorporates Jesus, Mork (from Mork and Mindy fame), beads, various electric lights, candles, 80's toys and Simpsons characters. If I had a digital camera I would take a picture for you. It is right above my computer so I get to look at it all the time. Pretty cool huh? If you wish to see some pictures of the Jesus Shrine go to Corey's place and look at the picture on the wall. The main focus in that picture is the Blessed Mother. I really want a tattoo of the sacred heart of Jesus--should anyone want to buy me a gift certificate to Absolute Art Tattoo here in Richmond. One day I plan to incorpoirate Kim's name and the sacred heart on my chest. The only problem with tattoos is that they are so darn expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home