1.14.2002

Worked last night and it was cool. Class tonight. The best part is that I figured out that I don't need another job. The cost of living is so low in Richmond that I can afford to only work just over 20 hours a week and still survive--awesome. This really frees up my schedule for watching DVDs and listening to CDs. It's kind of like the best of both worlds--I work a small amount of time so I am not bored from sitting around (like when I was unemployed), but I have lots of free time too. Work is still awesome--how can you go wrong with the following perks: a free shift meal and a free shift drink. Pretty fucking cool I must say--not to mention that my tip shares are under the table and thus free from Uncle Sam's grubby little hands. I am getting hungry. I should probably go eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home