1.22.2002

Here is something I cannot fucking stand; this morning I had my HTML class and the class did not actually begin until 10 AM when it should have started at 9:30. This occurred because the teacher asked if anyone needed more time to finish the assignment that was given out last Thursday and was scheduled to be colected today, and some people said yes. Fuck that shit--it was HOMEWORK, that means to be done at home. I am paying for this class and it is not my fault that some of these idiots cannot even follow simple instructions and complete an easy webpage. I feel like I am being punished because they couldn't follow the books instructions at home. Granted this gave me time to check email etc... but that is not the reason that I am there. In addition now when the teacher says we can start work on our assignments, I leave right away and complete them at home. I am forced to do this because the 2 idiots who sit next to me ask me questions constantly and I spend the whole lab time answering their questions and not completeing my work. I cannot wait until Web Design II, at least there most of the people will probably be able to complete the assignments by themselves. I am done bitching now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home