2.07.2002

I needed to find a phone number today so I attempted to look it up in the Richmond White Pages. I was unable to find what I needed but while looking in the K's I did notice that The Ku Klux Klan is actually listed, complete with a telephone number. How many prank phone calls do you think that those guys get? You think that they would prefer a number of the unlisted variety. I didn't even think that they existed anymore.

I am really tired. The combination of working nights and having a 9:30 AM class is really not working out for me all that well. I don't even know why I go to class. The teacher reads from the book for 10 minutes and then gives us time to work through the leson. It has gotten to the point where I go, stay until after role is called and she is done 'teaching', then I come home and do my work here. I want a fucking refund.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home