2.09.2002

Man, it's my day off and I've gotta do homework---this really sucks. I wish I had an exciting story to tell you, but I don't. Kim is making me some coffee. That's all I've got. Take it or leave it. I am sure that you would all prefer to leave it, but much like methamphetamine, once you have gotten a taste of Paint A Vulgar Picture you have to keep coming back for more. This may work out for you though. Let us now look at Lou Reed, his career began in the late 1960's with the Velvet Underground and has continued up through the present day. The last time he wrote anything I would consider wothwhile was sometime in the mid 1970's. It is my theory that methamphetamine has given him special powers. While his powers are not as impressive as say those of Superman or Aquaman, his 'super-power' is the ability to continue to make money off of songs he wrote a very long time ago. I know that you are saying:'Where the hell is this diaatribe going?' well the answer as usual is----nowhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home