2.22.2002

Last night a friend of mine at work gave me a copy of the first Geto Boys album that he had burned for me. I am a gangsta now. In other non-related gansta news; Sarah Hughes, the girl who won the Olympic Figure Skating Gold Medal last night is from Great Neck, NY. Great Neck is the next town over from New Hyde Park where I grew up. The high school she attends (Great Neck North) used to have an awesome BMX track that ran through the woods on the school grounds. They also used to have an area in the woods littered with satanic grafitti and the remnants of Devil Worshipping Ceremonies. I think she sold her soul. Just a theory. But seriously, congratulations to her--Long Island Represent!!!!

I just looked up the Summer semester schedule and I can't take any of the classes that are being offered due to work. Oh well. I think I will just go through the rest of my HTML/Frontpage books myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home