6.05.2002

I finally have something to say. Can any of you guess what it is? Now I know you are thinking this is bullshit, but I really do have important/exciting news. Please feel free to utilize the comments section to make your guesses as to what this news could possibly be. I will officially post the news when one of the following happens:

a. Someone gets it right
b. I get sick of no one getting it right.

Here are a few hints for you:

1. It involves Kim.
2. It involves a ring (for the finger, not for the cock).
3. It involved me asking Kim a question.
4. It involved Kim saying yes.

Other than this news there is truly nothing going on. I think you can all probably guess what the news is. At least I would like to think that you are all smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home