4.21.2002

For those of you who care, you can check out a brand-spankin'-new Bob Dylan website (designed by me of course), right here. It came out pretty well. It was a REQUIREMENT to design the site using MSFrontpage, so when you look at the code (If you do) and notice that it was designed using this program, please forgive me. In other Community College news, I feel obligated to reprint a portion of an email I received from my teacher. Here it is:

"Due to the unpredictability of the weather, and the lack of cool air (or any air for that matter) in our classroom, I have gone ahead and posted the Final Exam (your FrontPage test). I am concerned that additional lost classroom time could wreck havoc with our exam schedule....Since many of you will opt to take the exam early, this means we will not be reviewing for the test. Therefore, I am going to allow this be an open book test. Since this is the case, I expect everyone to get an "A" on this test!"

First off the air-conditioning has been broken for 1 1/2 months---I know the budget is tight but give me a break. To my teacher all I have to say, is thanks for making me work for my grade. I really appreciate what you have taught me. As you can see, I have a lot of incentive to study for the exam. My book has a glossary and I will have 2 hours and 15 minutes for the exam. I think I can probably handle this. To be perfectly honest I am insulted that I paid for this. The only redeeming part of this class, is that it has allowed me the oppurtunity to publish directly to the school's server---that's it.

I am thinking about stopping Community College and beginning my own home-study program. What do you kids think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home