4.07.2002

I have been trying for 3 days to access Blogger and was unable to do so until right this moment. I know that all of you have been wondering how I've been. The answer is: fine. Kim's parents were in town this weekend and that was enjoyable. I just got home from work which was not so enjoyable. I have a bunch of class stuff do over the next few weeks and I am really not looking forward to starting any of it (much less completing it). I would much rather be watching television. Free cable has really put a dent in my reading time (i.e. I really don't read anymore). One good thing about free cable is ...Skinemax. Why you ask?--- because it provides me with quite a bit of entertainment. The other night I was watching it when I caught a glimpse of something strange in the woman's vaginal region during one of the many pseudo sex scenes. What was this foreign (or not-so-foreign) object? A tampon string. Shouldn't someone have caught this before the cameras started rolling? I don't know the name of the film, or else I would certainly share that information, so all of you could see it as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home