4.03.2002

The high temperature today is suppossed to be 79 degrees. I know that is officially spring because I woke up sneezing at 6 AM this morning. This is the first time I have ever done this. I took some Benedryl to stop the sneezing but now I have a really bad case of medecine head. I'm really tired, but at least I'm not sneezing.

Here is someting for you all to ponder: T-shirt Sizing. Does anyone remember when you could purchase t-shirts that fit correctly? For example, a size medium was actually a size medium (not a x-large in disguise). Perhaps you even remember the days when you could find shirts that fit through the chest and shoulders but didn't come down past your crotch in length. Boy do I miss those days. Here is an open plea to all the t-shirt manufacturers reading this; please make some shirts that fit normally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home