4.12.2002

I won a sweet Motorhead t-shirt on ebay last night. It kicks ass. I found a dude who not only says what size the shirt is but actually gives the measurements across the chest, and from shoulder to hem. What a great idea. This worked out really well too because he was selling 3 of the same shirt, all brand new, and all size medium. Each shirt had completely different measurements. I think that shirt manufacturers should have to use standardized measurements or some sort. In other totally unrelated news; my first web site (other than this one of course) will be available for your viewing pleasure within the next 1 1/2 weeks. It is a Bob Dylan fansite (like there aren't already enough of those). It looks good so far. I took the easy way out and I am using Frontpage instead of writing all the code outright. I am lazy. I did however design all the graphics for it which most of class will not be doing. I better get a fucking A. I woduld have written all the code but there is honestly no incentive to. Our grade will be the same regardless, and the 'teacher' is even encouraging us to stick with Frontpage. I'll put up a link when it's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home