4.16.2002

So last night I get to class and am sitting there waiting with about 10 of my classmates for our teacher to arrive. After 15 minutes someone from the college comes in and says that our class has been cancelled. We were told that our teacher tried to contact all of us earlier in the day. That is bullshit, since I was home all day studying for the test and received no phone call or e-mail. I get home and email my teacher to see if our test will now be given next week, she emails me back and says that the test will not be given at all. Why the fuck did I bother studying? Community college is certainly a waste of my time and energy. I think I am going to start teaching myself what I need to know. This is ridiculous; in this class alone we have been sent home early 3 times and had class cancelled 3 times. The classes move way to slowly and I don't learn anywhere near enough. Here's some advice for you Community College Kids out there. Take out some loans and go someplace else. Of course your experiences have probably been better than mine--so ignore what I just said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home