4.13.2002

The restaurant I work at had a wine tasting for the employees today. I went because it was required. I don't really like wine all that much (no matter how good they tell me the varieties/brands I am tasting are). It all tastes pretty damn near the same to me. I actually prefer cheaper wines to morte expensive ones. They mostly have a less powerful flavor. It's hard to serve me $30/bottle wine when I would rather be drinking Franzia right out of the box. I guess that's part of this whole white-trash thing I've got going on. It was worth it though because when I got home some CD's I got on Ebay were waiting for me. The CD's are Judas Priest 's Greatest Hits, MC5's Kick Out The Jams, and Helmet's Meantime. I am listening to the mighty Priest right now. I want to put on some leather and pump my fist in the air. Maybe give somebody 'the horns'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home