4.23.2002

Alright, which one of you sorry motherfuckers signed me up for The Verve Pipe's mailing list. I actually took the time to check my email for that Dylan site, and low and behold I am now on their mailing list for concert dates. Oh please won't someone come to their Ferndale, MI show with me? They're playing at the Magic Bag Theatre, which of course is the only place any self-respecting musician would play when in Ferndale. I really hope that someone did sign me up for this, because it is a damn funny joke. More than likely it is just a mix-up on The Verve Pipe's end. I figure that since they no longer have a career, their drummer and bassist probably handle the website, while the singer answers all of the emails they receive (approximately 2 per month). By the way if any of you can't make the Ferndale show on April 25th perhaps you can make one of these other Michigan shows:

THE VERVE PIPE - LIVE
SATURDAY, MAY 11th
HOLLAND, MI
Holland Civic Center
150 West 8th Street Holland, MI 49423
Phone (616) 355-1130

THE VERVE PIPE - LIVE
SATURDAY, JULY 20th
ST. JOSEPH, MI
VENETIAN FESTIVAL

I think the Venetian Festival on 7/20 is actually in celebration of venetian blinds. So if you have any questions about your blinds, or are thinking of switching from shades to blinds, please feel free to write down any questions and submit them to Abraham 'Bubba' Weininski at the North gate upon arrival.

Times are apparently not looking up in The Verve Pipe camp. Are you boys having trouble getting shows outside of Michigan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home