5.14.2002

My posts seem to be getting progressively more and more infrequent. I guess that I just don't have too mush to say right now. When I used to be at a loss for things to say, I would attempt to recall an amusing story for all of you to read. At this point I seem to have temporarily run out of stories that I feel like telling. Sorry. Since I am not in school over the summer I don't really have anything to say about that, work is pretty much always the same---not too good but not too bad either, Kim and I are fine etc.... In addition to my life being currently uneventful, I really don't want to waste space discussing what CD's, T-shirts etc.... I have recently purchased. I guess I should mention that I did recently buy a digital camera which is kind of cool. I got a really good deal on it too. I am not planning on taking the site down, however I am only going to post when I have something that I feel like saying, as oppossed to posting just for the hell of it. I truly feel that my recent posts have been pretty goddamn boring. Check back periodically and see what I've got to say (if anything). Keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home