3.10.2002

I was driving to work earlier this evening when I realized that I want to have a vegan pot-luck dinner and invite some of the vegan celebreties out there. I would have Weird Al Yankovic, Rikki Rocket of Poison, Moby, Woody Harrelson and Fugazi. Of course I simply couldn't leave out Drew Barrymore, Geoff Tate or Queensryche, or Gillian Anderson. Last but not least, the most honored guest would be the woman who played the character in The Exorcist, whom my cat is named after, Linda Blair. Everyone could make their favorite dish and then we could all sit around and talk afterwords. This would be possible except for the fact that I am what they call a 'nobody' and mean absolutely nothing to any of those people, in addition I have no way to get in touch with any of them. Unfortunately it appears this is just another in a long series of let-downs. Fucking celebrities. Who the hell wanted you at my party anyway?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home