3.06.2002

Work was busy last night, today we have to get Kim's oil changed. Not the oil in Kim's body but rather the oil in her car. Despite popular believe Kim is not a cyborg I created in my basement laboratory. Work again tonight. I really can't wait until I am done with school for the second time. I am really sick of working jobs like this. I like my current job OK, but my boss is one of the laziest human beings I have ever encountered. Most restaurant managers have a decent work ethic--not my boss. He spends more time on the phone, and in the office doing 'paperwork' than anyone I have ever seen. Once you throw in constant smoke breaks (I suspect many of those breaks involve the marijuana variety as oppossed to the tobacco variety), you get a man who essentially does nothing and constantly wants me to do more so he can then do less. A while ago the owner mentioned something to a co-worker about replacing my boss. God, do I hope that it happens soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home