8.28.2001

I just got back from my interview today for the Claims Adjuster position. I ended up interviewing with two managers from the department I would be working in. The dude I spoke with on the phone that was an asshole to me had an emergency and was unable to come in today. The job sounds real cool. I was very happy with the description of the position. Much of the interview was actually me asking questions as I had not had the oppurtunity to ask any questions when my interview was scheduled. All answers were satisfactory. I think that my answers were also good. They said that Bob (the phone interview guy) would be contacting me probably early next week to set up a time to meet with me. I also had to take 3 timed tests today. The first was vocabulary (6 minutes). It was about 50 words and you had to select the synonyms. I had no fucking clue on about 10 words. I read all the fucking time (and not Dr. Seuss either) and I still didn't know the meanings of 25% of the words which indicates to me that the test is designed to be rather difficult, and they thus do not expect a perfect score. The second part was finding errors in names and account numbers (7 minutes). I did well on this I think. Pretty straightforward. The third part was a 35 question reading comprehension test (30 minutes). This part was hard as fuck. All the passages (6 or 7) were about stock options or insurance topics. Lots of fucking technical jargon thrown in just to confuse the living shit out of me. I think I did OK, but still I was sweating. It was like taking the SATs all over again.

I feel very relieved right now. I think I am going to go eat.

I had a sex dream last night. It came about as a result of my Donnas post yesterday. In my dream I was having sex with their overweight bass player. It was gross. 3 cute girls, one really tall and overweight one and I end up with her. What the fuck is wrong with me? I think I need to begin therapy again as a result of the Donnas. I am going to sue them and Lookout records for punitive damages.

Please check out Ryan's Blog for an awesome picture of him and Bruce Campbell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home