8.20.2001

I ordered Karma to Burn's "Wild Wonderful Purgatory" last Monday after the Fugazi show from Half.com. It arrived today and I am listening to it right now. Fucking fantatsic.

I helped Thomas move into his new house today. Ryan came up and helped to. I carried the lighter stuff and since they are considerably stronger than me, they carried the heavy stuff. Thomas took us out to dinner at Taco Bell and then Ryan got us in to see The Others at the new Regal Cinema. It was very good. Better because Ryan works for Regal in Newport News and got us in for free. I also got a phone call from a job that I am very interested in today. I have given up on the other job I was interested in. I really do not want it anyway. That is not rationalization. The hours were bad. I think I want to get my MCSE and I would not have time for classes at that job. Things are maybe falling into place. I hope. The job will be working for an Insurandce company in their Bodily Injury Claims Department. At least it sounds interesting and less stressful than my last job. I was disconected but luckily this was not erased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home