8.17.2001

They just came and gave me my exit interview. It is a scantron sheet that you have to fill out. I showed mercy to my supervisors in terms of the way they were rated. I probably should not have but I did. I bashed the company itself really hard. They are a bunch of liars. I sincerely hope that every decent employee they have walks out the door. When she was giving me the sheets, my supervisor said "So are you happy?" I said emphatically "Yes." She looked very sad and I followed it up with "I probably shouldn't say that, but I will" She said that it was OK and I should be honest. I then filled out the survey and signed my name to it. It will not make any difference to them but I don't care. At least it is off my chest. I was honest just like my supervisor told me to be. I hope this whole fucking company rots. They deserve to go bankrupt. When they do, I am going to throw a big fucking party. By the way, they will go bankrupt. I will bet money on it. I know things. For those of you who do not know which company it is, It is a really large electronics retailer based in Richmond, Virginia. I won't name names but we have a red circle for our logo. I am sure you can figure it out.

If Dan Higgs should read this, I do believe in liberation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home