8.17.2001

Feeling like a jerk------The Stripper Conclusion

I am still feeling good today however I must admit that I ended up feeling like quite the asshole about 45 minutes ago. Please let me explain. About 2 months ago we got a new neighbor in the building next to ours. The bedroom side of our apartment opens up onto the alley and our new neighbor moved in directly across the alley. In essense her windows are about 8 feet from ours. She is a pretty young girl with large breasts. She is also heavily tattooed. I noticed a full back piece when she first moved in, and a couple of weeks ago P.J., Marie, and I were all standing on the back joint fire escape when this woman came out wearing a very tight black mini-skirt, and we discovered her legs are covered. This happened around 6 PM so we assummed she was going to work (at a strip club). Everyone thought this woman was a stripper. She has a lot of money---she drives a brand new Chevy Suburban. There are other things which led us all to the stripper conclusion. When she speaks she sounds like a valley girl, she is never home at night, she has a tiny Yorkie dog named Elroy who she babies incessantly, she has leopard print stuffed dice hanging from her rearview mirror, the rent in her building is $750/month and she lives by herself etc.... Well this morning as I walk out of my apartment, she is coming home. As she gets out of her Suburban I realize that she is wearing a strange yet familiar uniform. The shirt is white with cartoon characters on it and blue pants. In reality she is not a stripper but rather a pediatric nurse who works the night shift. That's right the woman I thought danced naked at "Paper Moon" (a Richmond Strip Club) is actually a highly skilled medical professional. I want to apologize----of course I won't, but I think you understand. After further thought, she could even be a doctor. I am inclined to think she is a nurse though as she probably would not live in my neighborhood if she was a doctor.

Someone behind me is eating. They are crunching so loud it is incredibly unnerving. Christ. Thank God today is my last day.

Time to do nothing. 8 hours and 42 minutes left. "To be finished would be a relief."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home