8.16.2001

I am at work. I forgot my ID for the second day in a row. Attached to my ID is also the security card to allow me access to the building. I think that in my head I am already gone from this dive. I brought 4 books to work with me today, including my HTML book. I have 2 things that I need to take care of and then I am not going to do anything at all. If only I could find a job which allowed me to do this everyday.

I am going to get my night guard "delivered" this afternoon. This means that they will make it fit in my mouth. I called to make an appointment on Tuesday and said "Hi my name is Scott Wise and I received a message that I need to make an appointment to have my night guard delivered"-----dead silence for 4-5 seconds as the receptionist says nothing until finally I say "...and I'd like to make an appointment." Apparently what I needed was not clear enough at the beginning. How the fuck could it not be? They left a message telling me to make an appointment, I call and tell them they left this message and the woman still has no idea what I need. Christ. This woman is employed by a DDS. Why am I scared about finding a new job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home