8.13.2001

Woke up early this morning. Kim was already awake and at the computer updating her blog. We are going to be leaving in a while to go to DC and see Fugazi at Ft. Reno park. I am ssure that it will rain, as it always does. There is not too much exciting going on today. We are going to stop at Ikea on the way up to DC and then shop around in DC for a while before the show. Swedish Furniture.

I just found a picture of me dressed up like a metal guy from my 22nd Birthday. My Birthday is on Halloween--thus the costume. I look like the guy I wanted to be when I was in High School --long stringy blond hair, tight jeans (pegged), a Cinderella t-shirt, a black basaeball cap with crosses all over it, leather wristbands, and a flannel. I also have some silver chains around my neck. I think that i will actually change my look to this. I will look hot. The ladies will really dig me then. I don't even want any of the ones that are after me now. I was single forever and now I am very happy with Kim, and these annoying women keep coming out of the woodwork and in essence bothering me. If you still have feelings, or develop new feelings for the C.A.B., just leave him alone and keep those feelings to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home