8.10.2001

I am at work now and have concluded that I really don't care about the stuff I was discussing yesterday afternoon. Four more days after today. I am listening to one of Jello Biafra's spoken word albums. I could get fired today. The CD might prompt me to tell everyone in the office off, and pull my cock out and slap it on my bosses forehead. Maybe I will just sit here instead.

Last night Brandon called me and sid that after looking at the Sissy Space Sex website, determined that the bass player in Corey's band used to be pretty decent friends with Brian (Brandon's brother and our guitar player). It is a very small world. Its strange that Corey gets a band going in DC and I join a band in Richmond and one of each bands' members know each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home