8.09.2001

Another good story. This lady used to work here, and just went to the company I want to go to in the dept. where I want to work. She is currently training with Jenny (Brandon's fiance) over there. Jenny already told her that she refferred me for possible employment. This woman is in her thirties and a divorcee with 2 kids. She keeps telling Jenny how nice I am etc.... This lady just called up here and spoke with another associate and was telling him that she wanted to talk to me and give me a heads up for the job. I once mentioned to her that as I knew she was going to Suncom (before I knew Jenny was going to refer me) to give me a heads up about any jobs. This apparently was a mistake. I just told the associate to tell her that Jenny had already referred me (which she already knows) and to tell her thank you. Then I walked away. I have a stalker.

Our software is fucked up. My computer is fucked. I do not have to do anything. The day is getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home