8.11.2001

Not at work today. It is saturday. I just ate lunch and prepared some of the stuff for dinner tonight. We are having grilled tempeh fajitas for dinner. The vegetables will be onion, yellow squash, and red peppers. All of this is now in the refrigerator marinating. I even steamed the tempeh first. We went to the mall today. I bought some figures at Kay B Toys I got that really cool looking motorcycle from Akira for $5 and some Tenchi Figures as well. I am not really too into Japanimation but I really like the way that stuff looks. There is not too much else going on here. Thunderstorms last night and today. It is now considerably cooler though which is dfefinitely a good thing. Kind of boring today but good.

For a good bit of insight into the truth behind the meat-packing industry click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home