8.15.2001

Listening to Samhain's Initium.

I hate this fucking job. Everything about this place is so incredibly negative. I really want to tell every single person who emails me to fuck off. I now have this woman who has now began to insult me personally. Apparently throwing her level of wealth (she claims she is very wealthy) in my face on numerous occassions over the last 2 weeks was not enough. I really want to write her back and say----

"I have your telephone number, your email address, and most importantly your address. Do you really want to fuck with me?"

Anyway to view a picture of the C.A.B. himself check out Corey's Blog There is a picture of Kim and I at the bottom of the 8/14 entry. Love that "Waiting Room."

I am angry still so this is all I have to say until later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home