8.15.2001

The Exposion "Flash Flash Flash"

I have deided that I will not be working anymore emails. As Friday is my last day I will not be able to follow-up on any issues. If anyone in management says anything this is what they will be told. If they do not like it, they can all line up and kiss da SKZA's ass. They will all get theirs. The collapse is on its way.

Yesterday in addition to cleaning my guns, I watched the following movies:

1. Jurassic Park
2. Jurassic Park The Lost World
3. A Fistfull of Dollars
4. Run Lola Run

I enjoyed each of these fine films. I learned that dinosaurs are cute, cudly creatures who should be bred in captivity and put on an island and packaged like an amusement park. In addition Clint Eastwood is a badass, and Lola has hair like orphan Annie and she does run a whole heck of a lot. I might have missed some lessons while watching these films, but I am not sure. My mood is improving.

"There are no good samaritans. There are no proud americans. This isn't my idea of success"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home