8.17.2001

Listening to Iron Maiden. I only have 30 pages left in Girl Interupted but I unable to bring myself to read it. The Taco Bell Brandon, Thomas and I had for lunch has left me feeling bloated and nasty. I drank two medium sized lemonades---lots of stomach acid.

I just read on the Iron Maiden site that they had a contest and the winner got to fly in a small single engine plane with Bruce Dickinson (Miden's Singer) flying the plane. Wow. Did he sing "2 Mnutes to Mdnight" while he flew? I would like to meet Mr. Dickinson but preferably outside of a small aircraft. I just read that the contest was actually a charity auction through Ebay. You really can buy anything on Ebay. For that they get this link. This link is for those of you not web-savy enough to locate Ebay.

I will start bidding when Ozzy promises to:

1. fall off the wagon and get drunk
2. try to fuck a yak.

An alternative would be:

1. fall off the wagon and get drunk
2. urinate on the Alamo again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home