8.23.2001

Thomas and I are going to go to the Rival Schools show tonight at Alley Katz. I am going to go over to Plan 9 in a little while to purchase tickets for us as they are $2 cheaper per ticket in advance ($6). Not a bad price. Tonight will be the night I throw myself at Walter (ex-Quicksand,Gorilla Biscuits,Youth of Today). I hope that not too many people go to the show.

Last night Thomas gave me some great tips to get my computer running significantly better--they worked. I also bought some RAM from buy.com. It was super cheap. 128 megs for $20.15---$25 including shipping. I thought about buying 256 (for $36) instead but then realized that 128 is sufficient right now. My little Dell is going to be sweet. The only thing I really have needed was more RAM. With my Dial up connection, the factory installed 64 megs just were not cutting it. I am excited. In addition Thomas let me borrow Event Horizon and Snatch on DVD. I watched Event Horizon last night and was suitably impressed. Not as scary as I had heard but definitely entertaining. Kim and I will watch Snatch tommorrow night. I am going to go now. I need to go to Elwood Thompson's .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home