8.27.2001

Last night we found out that Kim's wrist is fine just sore and her kneecap is not cracked. She is one lucky/sturdy individual. She was once hit by a car out running and was not hurt too badly by that either. She might have broken her elbow in that incident but she still has (and also maintained while it was healing) full mobility of the appendage so I tend to think that was never broken either. Congratulations to Kim on being really fucking sturdy.

I have my interview tommorrow and I need to spend part of today filling out their ridiculously extensive application. In addition I get to spend all of today hoping that the guy I talked to on the phone is either a. not the individual who will be interviewing me or b. a whole lot easier to speak with in person. I hate interviewing with people who are complete assholes.

This weekend was fun. Went to Williamsburg to visit my parents on Saturday. I bought The Goonies on DVD at Costco. It is defective and needs to be returned. Fortunately I am painting their house for them this Wed.-Fri. so I will be back down there anyway. I have problems with my DVD player sometimes but not like this----thus I am assuming it is the disk (even though it appears to be in excellent condition). Went to the Farmer's Market yesterday. Yummy veggies for cheap.

One of the Fratelli brothers (Francis) in Goonies went on to play XXXXXXX in XXXXXXXX. Hard to recognize but it is true. In addition for some information about Sloth.....

Time for me to go fax some resumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home