5.11.2004

I went on-line earlier today at school and placed my order with Verizon for DSL. They say I should have my "installation kit" and be operational by 5-17-04. I stopped at Comp USA on the way home and purchased the cheapest Ethernet card they had ($18) and just completed installing that. I am so excited about having a fast internet connection it is ridiculous. I am going to download so many songs.

I submitted my teaching application for Henr!co last week, and today I told the administrator who wanted to hook me up that it had been submitted. Cross your fingers. Say your prayers. Kill a puppy as tribute to ST. Thomas Equinas. Do whatever you need to do.

In semi-related news, I received my grade for this past semester today--yet another A. I know I'm bragging, but I damn proud that I have a 4.0 GPA (so far) in graduate school. Classes for the summer start next week. I will be taking the last 2 classes I need for my certification, then its only 5 more classes to receive my Masters. Of course one of those classes is actually my "thesis." Note thesis is in quotes because its called something different but is basically the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home