4.21.2004

Yesterday I was sub-ing and this girl asked me what kind of music I liked to
listen to. I told her that I liked to listen to "the sound of puppies being
strangled." Everyone laughed so she said "no, seriosly." I replied that I also
"enjoy the sounds of kittens being drowned." I avoided the question completely,
even afterwords. Was I suppossed to tell them that I had just been listening to
a band called Cannibal Corpse? That generally doesn't go over very well.

I am amazed by all the different people that the students in Henrico tell me I
look like. Here is a list:

-Steve Zahn's character from Daddy Day Care
-Garth from Wayne's World
-The kid from Stuart Little
-David Spade
-Johnny Depp in Blow
-Matthew Lillard from Scooby Doo

How can I simultaneously resemble all of these people when none of them look
anything alike? There are only two celebrities I bear any resemblance to (David
Caruso and Ron Howard) ,and neither of them made the list.

Today started off really poorly. I woke up 35 minutes late and then I went to
the wrong school. Fortunately the school I was suppossed to be at was close by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home