3.22.2004

This friday will be my last day here. In related news, over the weekend I received notification that I have been accepted into the substitute teacher poole in Henrico county, so everything is working out. I am in the process of telling all of my classes that I am leaving. Most of the students are upset while one just celebrated. I have not really taught anything since I gave my notice, nearly a month ago. I have totally lost my will to teach the subject matter and particularly lost the will to be in this school.

I am going down to Williamsburg after school today to see the new Dawn of the Dead with my Dad. I have heard some good things about the film and I am looking forward to it. In somewhat related news, I just convinced Kim to accompany me to Tom Savini's haunted house thing outside of Pittsburg this fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home