3.12.2004

Today is a half day for the students. The staff is having a luncheon and departmental meetings afterward. I tried to contact my department head and find out if I am suppossed to attend these events, but he never called me back. I am torn between wanting to punk-out or attend. I am thinking that punking-out will be the way I will go. I hate meetings and since I am leaving the school, the discussion will more than likely not concern me. The drive to go home and listen to country music and read is much stronger than the pull to attend a boring meeting.

In other news, I am listening to metal in the classroom right now. Yesterday we listened to Buddy Holly & Patsy Cline. Today its Marshall Tucker and Buzzov*en. These kids heads are going to explode one of these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home