2.24.2004

I just placed an order over at angryyoungandpoor.com. In a strange coincidence I emailed them earlier today to inquire about this Dawn of the Dead shirt they generally stock but were out of. They emailed right back, and had apparently received some this morning. I ordered that, a David Bowie patch, and 3 pins including a Pinhead from Hellraiser pin. All for $23.50 including shipping. It was really hard not to blow $50 on pins and patches. **NOTE-They have some very cool anti-Georg W. pins.

I generally don't say stuff like this, because I trust that my readers are plenty capable of making up their own minds but you should support them. Even if you're not into punk rock they have a ton of horror and political merchandise for extremely resonable prices. They are based in Lancaster, PA and I cannot think of much cooler than buying punk rock stuff from the Amish heartland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home