3.26.2004

We basically never do anything on Friday, and today is no exception. We are listening to old Aerosmith, and the kids are surfing the web. There have been a bunch of students walking around outside of my room for the last 45 minutes, and i just walked outside and found sunflower seed shells all over the floor. I hate those things, mainly because they end up everywhere-they have actually been banned from the school system. I went in the boys restroom to see if the kids were in there, and I found a binder spread open on the floor like someone had been sitting on the floor working, except there was no one in the restroom. What a strange thing to find.

I did a bunch of school-work last night and more this morning so hopefully I will have most of the weekend to do what I want to do (i.e. watch hard-core p*rnorga@phy and make mix cd's of my favorite new-age songs.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home